Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

Shape it up at Stampin' for the Weekend

Hi everyone!

Still working on getting my new craft area in order.  Can you believe I haven't even filled up my drawers or cabinets?  Such a great excuse to shop more LOL!

I hope this finds everyone doing well!  I can't believe it's Friday already- time sure flies.  And!  It's been two whole weeks since our last challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend!  The theme this fortnight is Shape It Up.  We want to see your cards in any shape EXCEPT square or rectangle.  Our fabulous sponsor is Rick St. Dennis.  You have two weeks to join in the fun- can't wait to see what everyone creates!



I chose to use Sandi... who I can't seem to find in his shop any longer, elsewise I'd link it up.  She just reminds me of Jordan playing dress up.  I used my Prismacolors to color her up, this is only the second time I've used them.  Going to have to play with them a lot more to get the hang of these, I think.  That reminds me though, I need to order some Gamsol (mental note inserted here).  The pink ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Pink roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, while the white gardenia in the center I made from my Cheery Lynn Gardenia Strip die.  The Hello and Friend sentiment dies are also from Cheery Lynn, as is the Rose Leaves and the other foliage.

Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment- it is greatly appreciated!