Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

613 Avenue Create Challenge: use a school supply

Hey everyone!

I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by, and we are now down to the last lazy days of summer here.  I've enjoyed a few brief days with all my kids at home, but Jordan has been spending the weekend with her friend and then her and Nick are off to Florida to visit grandma for a week.  Two days later, it's back to school!  Wow, December and the new baby will be here before I know it.

This week at 613 Avenue Create, the optional twist is to use a school supply.  Our fantastic sponsor is Lacy Sunshine who has some of the most adorable digis- be sure to check them out if you haven't already!

I decided to make a back to school card for Jordan using Kenna Back to School.  She's a cutie for sure!

 I've used papers from her American Girl paper stack along with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl.  The apples and white spray is from Live and Love Crafts.  For my school supply twist, I've used a flower paper clip by Maya Road as well as a page from her student planner with the day she goes back to school. 



I tried something different with her eyes.  Will have to play around with it a bit I think.  But not too bad for the first attempt :)

Wishing everyone a great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment- it is greatly appreciated!