Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last Cheery Lynn GDT post

Hey everyone!

Popping in with my last week as guest designer at my most fave die company, Cheery Lynn.  Hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying a warm, sunny weekend wherever you are!

I was right last week- my new dies arrived with plenty of time to play with for this week's post; super fast shipping.  I managed to come up with a card that is... well, on the different side I guess.  I'm not too sure how I ended up with it but I rather like it.  I hope you do too!


I used the new Gardenia Strip; however, instead of using the center pieces of the flower I added in a little bling and tucked it into two sets of the new Dainty Bows that I heat embossed with Shabby Green Fran-tage.  The lock was also heat embossed, except with Shabby White Fran-tage.  Notice the two buttons that are tied?  Just open it up :)



While playing around with the Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames, it hit me to make a flap with the new Cape Cod Doily underneath.  A little extra spot on the front of the card to use more of our favorite Cheery Lynn dies!  It does still open at the bottom like a regular card as well.  I think I may play around with the closure more on the next one.  If I had known this is what it would lead to I probably would have used ribbon tucked under the papers.

Dies used:
 
After some computer problems and then moving my craft room from the main floor of our house to the basement, I'm just about up and ready to get going again.  Still have some tweaking to do with my new craft area, hopefully it won't be much longer- I'm just itching to get in there and play in my new area!  
 
Hope you all have a fabulous week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment- it is greatly appreciated!