Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Guest Designer at Cheery Lynn

Hey everyone!

I'm so thrilled to have been invited to be a guest designer for my most fave die company- Cheery Lynn!  You can find their inspiration blog here.

Here is my first card, also posted on the above site:


The flowers were all made out of tissue stock.  I cut one strip of each Miniature, Medium and Large rose strips.  The pieces were then stamped with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  The one on the bottom left was shaped, while the one on the top was shaped and then spritzed with Perfect Pearls Mist (in the color Perfect Pearls lol) for a nice shimmer, then it was scrunched up.  When it dried I fluffed it up a bit.  For the third one on the right, I just spritzed and scrunched, then fluffed when dried.  I've also used the Rose Leaf Strip, Wreath Strip, Mini Fanciful Flourish, Two of Hearts, Bird Cage, Tags 2, and Mini Font.

For the card base, I used the largest of the French Flair Stackers.  The border was made from the largest of the French Flair Doily Stackers, then cut out of the middle is the second largest of the French Flair Stackers.  This was then filled in with the same cut from different paper.

The bird cage was heat embossed with Shabby White Fran-tage.  I've added a few random flat back pearls, as well as a pearl stick pin and Shabby Seam Binding from Live and Love Crafts.

Thanks so very much for stopping by- wishing you all a fantastic weekend!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful card! piękny kształt, rameczki, kolory, kwiaty.... mmmm, bardzo mi się podoba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow a big congrats dear Jenn,this card is designer worthy, its GORGEOUS.. Love your flower they are beautiful, the shape and frame are beautiful, love the birdcage and the heart, Job well done my dear. Thanks for sharing and I hope you're taking care of yourself, have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment- it is greatly appreciated!