Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Blog candy winner!!

Hiya everyone!

July 15th sure came around quickly, didn't it?!?  I am so very sorry I have not had a chance to visit everyone's blogs, but a big, HUGE thank you to everyone who joined in to help me celebrate!  Wow- 52 followers now!  Thank you so very much to all my new followers.  I plan to hop around to visit everyone tonight after I get the two babies to bed.  But please don't go anywhere!  I will have a new blog candy within the next few weeks to celebrate hitting the 50 follower mark!  Just have to go shopping (which I've actually already started LOL) and get everything in so I can get a picture.  With me being in the US, it usually takes about two weeks for shipping from the UK which is where my favorite stores are :)  And, since it's a "general" blog candy, I feel free to roam into non-baby related items.  So... stay tuned for more!

Sadly, the first person that came up in random.org's number drawing wasn't a follower.  Now, onto the second number:

Yay- Kathi!  Send me your snail mail addy when you have a chance lady (I've emailed you also), and I'll have your box in the mail this week. 

Wishing you all a fantastic week ahead!


2 comments:

  1. congratulation and thanks :)) hugs from Poland :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Thanks Jenn!! It was like hitting the lottery! LOL!!

    Hugs!!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment- it is greatly appreciated!