Translate

Friday, June 14, 2013

Wags n Whiskers Love Challenge

Hey everyone,

Just bouncing in again with a new challenge starting at Wags n Whiskers.  The theme this fortnight is Wedding/Anniversary/Love.  The lovely prize to one lucky random winner is choice of a Wags n Whiskers rubber stamp.  For my DT card, I chose the image Beary Sweet.


I've added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, a clay heart from Live and Love Crafts and some wooden letters from Ellen Hutson.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the key and "loved" stamps are by Prima.

I hope you'll hop on over to check out the awesome inspiration from my awesome teamies, and jump on in the challenge this week... or next :)

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout for that cute image you colored so lovely, I love the wooden letters, very pretty flowers, hope all is well in your life, thinking about you, big hugs, have a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment- it is greatly appreciated!