Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fun with blending

Hi all,. 
Just popping in quickly to share a fast and fun Easter card I made earlier this week (but forgot to post) for my brother-in-law and his beautiful family.




The image is called Easter Bunny from The Paper Shelter, ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the DP is by The Paper Studio.  Such a fun image to practice blending on.  There really is no light source, I kept thinking of how our dyed eggs are always darker in the middle and lighter at the ends, so colored the image to resemble them.  I had a dropped orange Copic blooper, so there's two orange bloops in the bottom part of the egg.  Although I would have happily colored another, I'm almost out of Xpress It, so better wait for my order to get here.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.  I hope you have a great rest of the week!!

Details:
Size:  5 x 7
Paper:  basic cardstock, Xpress It, The Paper Studio
Ribbon:  Shimmer satin aqua from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Ovals

Copics:  0, 100, B000/00/02, BG000/01/02/10/11/13, BV00/01/02, R20/21/22/24, RV10/11/13, V12/15/17, Y21/23/26, YR01/02/04

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment- it is greatly appreciated!